Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy New Year

Such a perfect fireworks to watch with your loved ones during the New Year eve...


The December wind always feels cool
Perhaps it's not the time to soak in pool
Time always slips pass through the fool
When the cupcakes really make me drool

3 more days, it will be 2012
In Christmas, where's the Santa and elf?
Taking my favourite DVD from the shelf
I play the songs till both my ears turn deaf

Songs and tunes squeeze into my ears
They remind me about your voice, dear
Let me be by your side when you tear
So that you won't have a lonely new year.



HAPPY 2012 NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!
ALL THE BEST AND HOPE THAT OUR DREAMS WILL COME TRUE...

The idea of writing this poem about ushering the 2012 new year came to my mind this morning, about 3.15am when I had a hard time to sleep. It took me about 15 minutes to make a draft of this poem, and I went back to my Dreamland again. Perhaps this will be my last blog update for year 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment