Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My New Year Resolutions?

Today is the first day of my fifth semester, my teacher training college reopens again, and I'll start my busy life very soon. My first practicum in school will be starting around March, feeling anxious and nervous about it. About my new year resolutions, I'll be honest and share with you guys, wish me good luck and hope that I can realise them. This will be my first post for year 2012.

Greedy as always, these are my top 10 new year resolutions:

1) My family and friends will be healthy always, and stay optimistic no matter how hard the life will be, because life is not always smooth sailing, it can be a bumpy ride too.

2) I have to avoid taking certain food such as eggs (too much will be "poisonous" to my body) and seafood, so that my skin allergy will recover and never come back knocking my door , wanting me to accept It again.

3) I think I fall in love...Again? Hope that someone I have in my heart will love me too, and get my meaning. Love is not always blind, because I always open my eyes, so that I can look over all the people I love.

4) I pray that my first practicum will be a success and I'll try my best too. Maybe I'll not be the best during practicum, but I need to fully-utilised my mind to produce creative teaching aids for students with learning disabilities.

5) I need to be more hardworking and diligent when comes to academics. Less Facebooking: Sorry Mark, I'll continue supporting your social network during holidays; More on reading books that I can cuddle with or searching information which is relevant with my future job.

6) I shall not burn the midnight oil or doing last minute work anymore. This is for the sake of my own health and self-discipline.

7) I only have one younger brother, his name is Yen. I hope that he will enjoy his college years, passing exams with flying colours and meet the apple of his eyes (Note: not my eyes).

8) I need to get my body in shape, by working out my body and doing more exercise. 6-packed abs and well-toned muscles. Luckily, this semester I have to study about sports and co-curricular activities. Fight the Fat and Flabbiness!!!

9) I plan to keep (if possible make) some money, so that I can buy something for myself or go for a vacation with my family in the end of the year. Hope that the rumoured or so-called-predicted Apocalypse is still far away. Guess it's time to spend wisely and doing investment.

10) I'll continue to update my blog, if possible every month, every week or every day...with more interesting topics and photos.


LOL...haters gonna hate and thanks to all my readers who have been reading my blog. You guys might be someone I known in my life or just merely strangers, but I'll be glad if you share a piece of your mind in my blog too. Enjoy the scribbling of a mad man...XD


No comments:

Post a Comment