Monday, January 30, 2012

In The Friend Zone


I like this girl so much
We always keep in touch
She always in my mind
We have an awesome time
But we never crossed the line
Not taking the first step
She don't wanna mess up the friendship
How long can it be? "Friendsies" ?
My brain is empty, I'm in a frenzy
And I'm gently attempting to win her over
By being as good as friend as I can be
She's tempting but riddled with doubt
Friend zone is like joining the mafia
I'll never ever get out, if I try to
Yea, she doesn't know the half
In my wallet I keep her photograph
I've started to make my own decision
For you, baby girl, I believe in traditions
Cause in your eyes I see heaven
Girl, I think about you 24/7
Before this story ends
I wanna know can we be more than friends?
I raise my hands up in the air
Try to act like I don't care
But tonight I'm all alone
Because now I'm in the friend zone
I hate it when we walk together, without holding hands
But I'll do it, just to get next to you
Just to prove I can best the rest the dudes
I'm obsessed with you, so I pester you
Cause we ain't together, I'm probably texting you
Oh, you make me the maddest
I just want to change my Facebook status
To "in a relationship"
But "it's complicated"
Well, you're making it hard for me
I just have to show other girls and dudes
That you deserve better, and you know you do
Always feel free to cry on my shoulders, boo
Cause if I ever go with you, I'm sure I'll stay
I wanna leave now, but I just can't walk away
I'm in your friend zone, and I like you
This feeling will never change...


P/S: There's a video clip below...Enjoy...^.^


























2 comments:

  1. Omigosh, you are in love, not just 'like' the girl. Congrats for finding your true love. you wrote the content?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...nope, I didn't write it, I modified parts of the lyrics to fit in the situation I'm currently facing...>.<

    ReplyDelete