Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Grey Wolf, A Girl and A Ghoul

The Wolf

The Girl

The Ghoul


Trekking in the middle of the wood
I was hunting for some food
Under the tall, giant tree I stood
I saw a girl wearing a red hood
She looked like not in a happy mood
Finally I thought I understood
My responsibility is treating her good

Escaping deep into the wood
He killed grandma as his food
With my shivering legs, I stood
I saw a grey wolf with a grey hood
It looked like in a joyful mood
Finally I thought I understood
He never try to treat me good

I'm a ghoul living in the wood
Killing an old lady as my food
With quivering legs, she stood
Her hands were knitting a hood
I knew she was in dying mood
I'm evil? Yes, I understood
I'll never treat any human good


This is an imaginary story about a werewolf who fell for a girl with a red hood, but the girl thought that the wolf killed her grandma. The truth is the one who killed her grandma was the ghoul, living in an ancient cemetery, situated in the wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment