Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Quotes, My Feelings

1. The truth is most people have sense of selfishness and forgetfulness. And the same mistakes repeated again, like routine. Sometimes, choosing to live in isolation, makes us grow strong and treasure the important people around us.

2. I only choose the people who's worth my love; if you don't love me like how I love you, you can walk away and come back to me if you are still alone. Maybe I will fall in love with you again, and will never let you go forever.

3. In order to cure sadness or unbearable heart pain, I smile and laugh always, because they are healthier compare to drugs and alcohol.

4. I can be as cold as the steel of katana, be as sharp as the diamond blade, be as poisonous as a cobra, but I know that is not me.

5. I fear death, because it will stop me from being ambitious and to love; I like death, because I don't have to see, to listen, to feel and to drop any tears anymore.

6. I'm acrophobia, because I know the higher I climb, the harder I will fall.

7. A girl is smart if she is playing hard to get, and if she has the ability to make you think that she is intelligent.

8. If you force a rat into a dead end, it will turn its head and bite you.

9. I hate reference books because I study them only for exam, not for enhancing my knowledge.

10. I improve myself not for the sake of others, it's only for myself and my future.

11. Sometimes, it's not that I don't want to plan or make any decisions, because I respect others' opinions.

12. Call me an asshole, a jerk or other words of your choice, but never ever call me a loser, because I never give up in my life.

13. If I look at you silently without any facial expressions, that means shut up and leave me alone.

14. I respect and study about other religions and Gods, but don't ask me to become a believer, because sometimes even a believer himself/herself is a sinner or being sarcastic.

15. I write because that is how I convey the messages from my heart and feelings.


No comments:

Post a Comment