Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Chinese New Year Wish

The best way to stay connected to each other during
Chinese New Year is to have a reunion dinner...


It's been awhile since I last updated my blog. During Chinese New Year, I knew that some of my graduated friends were already working, while some of my relatives and family friend were diagnosed with cancers. I felt a bit shocked and sad at the same time, after receiving these news. So, I decided to write something for those I shared my concern to:


Off the rabbit leaped, entered the dragon year
Getting new year gift, it's a cute German terrier
Many graduated, searching for a better career
For the singles, soul mates will make life merrier
For those who were sick, please recover earlier
Businessmen, hope to get more potential supplier
Election is coming, many politicians going crazier
Here, I wish everyone: Happy Chinese New Year!!!


Like always, I would say: "appreciate your loved ones and be responsibility, before it's too late..."
I know that I eat to live, because I need food to survive; but, sometimes I think that I live to eat, because I stay alive, in order to get the opportunity to eat with all my family and friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment