Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hey, How's Your Day?

How was your day? A mutant goldfish dragged you into the water?


"Hey, how's your day?" This is the first question that I always ask, whenever I start chatting with certain girl, whom I show concerns of. For a professional casanova, this might be a lame, old school pick-up line, but who cares? I'm not even a casanova. Everyone has their own style of chatting and most important is all about the truthfulness and sincerity that come straight from our heart.

Normally, girls will reply me: "A normal day, like usual.", "Yeah, I'm fine. Thank You!" , "Uh, a bad, working day, filled with stress.", "I went shopping with my friends just now." etc. Well, that is how I show my concern and interest to the girl I really cared of.

I always think that it's worth to spend some time to talk or chat with the person we cared of every day. From here, we could either learn about their mood and comforting them when they were down or getting to know about their life routines. Sometimes a few words of comfort from us can be comfortable shoulder for a girl to lean against on. Guys, treat your girl like a kitten or a puppy, always handle them with love and care. Don't be too pushy towards a girl, because sometimes she will "bites" you or being "pushed away" by you. Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment