Saturday, February 4, 2012

Our Songs


I have listened to these songs hundreds times

But no matter what, i can't get tired of them

Singing all the way from night till dawn

They are always by my side

If the world nowadays is too dangerous

Then only musics will be the safest

Bringing me deep into my dreams, like a lullaby

Letting the lyrics bring my dream comes true

It will be either happiness or sadness

My love will never change

Don't have to worry that time will take everything away

All kind of genres, hip-hop or rock n' roll

My feelings will never change

All my beautiful memories are kept in them

This kind of eternal love will never break

Listening to songs which are so real

Without boundaries and crossing eras

No need to ever say kiss goodbye

Every lines and syllables touch people's heart

Some couples meet and split up time to time

Yet we just keeping falling deeper in love

Knowing you has made my happiness

Your voice is soft and melodious

Can we not stop playing the songs?

And we will just keep singing

Let our feelings last forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment