Friday, February 10, 2012

Leave Out All The Rest

Life is like a boat...Just follow the flow of the river...


I dreamed I was missing
You were so scared
But no one would listen
Cause no one else cared

After my dreaming
I woke with this fear
What am I leaving?
When I'm done here?

So, if you're asking me
I want you to know:

When my time comes
Forget the wrong I've done
Help me leave behind
Some reasons to be missed
And don't resent me
When you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest

Don't be afraid
I've taken my beating
I've shared what I've made
I'm strong on the surface
But not all the way through
I've never been perfect
Till the day I've met you

Forgetting all the pain inside
You've learned to hide so well
Pretending someone can come
And save me from myself
But I can't be who you are...



*Edited from Linkin Park's song, Leave Out All The Rest

No comments:

Post a Comment