Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day

Roses and blood are red, and deep feelings won't just go dead...



Tomorrow is Tuesday, and also Valentine's Day...Ever think of how to celebrate with your loved one? Chocolate, roses, dinner or cinema? and end the day with a hug and a kiss? If your answer is NO...and you are showing me a FOREVER ALONE faces now...

Here, I have an edited lyric from Linkin Park to share with all my single friends out there, the night before Valentine. Don't be sad, just be yourself and be truthful, and always believe that there will always be a righteous person waiting for us...

The song is actually written when the singer's wife divorced with him and he's spending his Valentine's Day alone...


My insides all turn to ash
So Slow
And blow away as I collapsed
So cold

A black wind took you away
From sight
And now the darkness over day
That night

I used to be my own protection
But not now
Cause my path has lost direction
Somehow

And the clouds above move closer
Looking so dissatisfied
And the ground below grew colder
As they put you down inside
But the heartless wind kept blowing, stronger

So now you're gone
And I was wrong
I never knew what it was like
To be alone on a Valentine's Day...


No comments:

Post a Comment