Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Simple Lunch: Bacon Sandwiches

My parents had bought some bacon from their New Zealand vacation. I had tasted ham, but I never tasted bacon before. After tasting the bacon, I would say I preferred ham over bacon. Bacon had a slightly smoky flavour and tasted salty a bit. Anyway, I try to use bacon to make sandwiches for lunch today. The recipe is as below:

Ingredients:
6 slices of bacons, baked or fried
12 slices of breads, toasted
2 tomatoes, thinly-sliced
1 red onions, thinly-sliced
Chilli sauce and tomato sauce, mixed
Mayonaise
[Serving time: 30 minutes, 2 to 3 people]

Slice the tomatoes and red onions thinly. You can use vegetables such as cucumbers, lettuces or capsicums too.


Fry or bake both sides of bacon slices till light brown in colour.


Place the bacon on top of a slice of toasted and buttered bread.


Spread the chilli sauce and tomato sauce on top of the bacon and arrange the vegetable slices. You can add a slice of cheese on top of the vegetable slices too. After that, put another pieces of bread on top of the vegetable slices and get ready for a simple yet healthy meal. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment