Tuesday, December 13, 2011

From NZ With Love

Yesterday, my parents finally came back from New Zealand, and that marked their 18 days vacation came to an end. Here, I would like to share some stuffs they brought back from New Zealand, which I thought were really cool:


Cherries, I remembered the last time I ate it was about 10 years ago during my visit to Singapore...


Ah, strawberries...What a bliss...The last time I taste my strawberries was during my last trip to Hatyai with my classmates...


Gooseberries, taste sour...quite a unique fruit, cannot be found in Malaysia...


Assorted flavours of Whittaker's chocolate bars...Too much will give me a leg amputation, I guess...XD


Varieties of Nice and Natural Nut Bars, less sugar and healthy snacks...


Flower honey (thyme honey and clover honey)...


Cheese-crusted bread, the cheese crusts are crunchy and the bread tastes like Roti Benggali in Malaysia...


12 books bought in the garage sale...
[All between 1 NZD (RM2.50) - 2 NZD (RM5.00)]


*Looking at you adorably* I'm frog prince, will you kiss me and break the curse?


Beautiful fruit basket, bought in garage sale...



Fun Facts:
~ Currency exchange: 1 NZD = RM2.50.
~ Time: The time in NZ is faster 5 hours than Malaysia.
~ Whittaker's Chocolate & Nice and Natural Nut Bar can only be found in New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment