Sunday, December 18, 2011

Dark Side of Me

Everyone has his or her own Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde personalities...

Everyone has his or her own dark side. Sometimes I think that I had improved, becoming a better person, but I was totally wrong. I am still the same aggressive and quick-tempered guy. Usually, I feel sad and angry, when the person I really cared, do something which hurt my feelings.I know guys shouldn't be emotional,but we always feel vulnerable when dealing with people we really cared of and this is a fact. When I feel angry, I try to stay calm and avoid argument or starting a fight, even though deep down inside of me feels like exploding; When I feel sad, I try to do something that will make me happy, even though the tears in my heart flows like river; When I miss someone, I'll write something that will make me remind about her, even though my fingers are quite tempted to reach for the phone to message or call her.

There are times I feel like letting my darker side to take over me, and revert back to my old, negative self. However, when I realize that I'm not a rebellious teenager anymore like years ago in secondary school, I think I should learn how to deal things in daily life, in a mature way. In the past, I admit that I'm an anti-social and seldom trust people around me. I don't even know how to joke, because I treat every joke as the act of mocking or degenerating people.I tried to improve my own self by reading some books about relationships between human and try to socialize with friends in these recent years.

I know it's quite late in the morning now. Before I go to sleep, I would like to conclude that I'm just an imperfect human. Occasionally, I lost my patience and being emotional. Besides that, I'm not always being kind, friendly or open up myself to everyone. If anyone hates me, he or she is welcomed to walk away and never come back; If anyone needs me or still want to become my friends, just stay by my side and you will never regret. I'm not born to impress or make people happy all the time, because I'm not a clown. Hidden behind all the colourful make-up, even a clown has his or her sad moments in life.

Like a girl always tells me, "Don't think much, our life will be happier."
Good night. *going to sleep in a slightly confused mood*

No comments:

Post a Comment