Tuesday, November 6, 2012

When Love Meets Lie


Crossing paths...

You went and I cried
You rejoiced and inside I died
You smiled and I faked one
You will find many and I needed none

Thought you would miss me but I was wrong
In the end, thank you for making me strong
Things ended but still I care
You did hurt me beyond I could bear

You wanted to leave and you left
You thought I would be depressed, I bet
Survived the days where I preferred an unplanned death
I was broken beyond repair, where only darkness breath

I kept living everyday with might
Crying myself to sleep end of every night
You never bothered you moved on
I was just standing there all alone

Took me time to realise you are not the one
I cried thinking what's wrong I had done
It was good, it was bad, but that was all I had
Unfortunately, you are the one who made me sad

However, I guess it's time I let you go
Not going to die without you, I will show
Hey, you had all of me I loved you most
Guess you weren't lucky and you lost

I am going to live and will survive
You made me realised love's a beautiful lie
Trusting people again is difficult now
Did I have to trust again? But, how?

Hey, I am not going to sulk anymore
It's just only me I am going to adore
I am not going to get affected by your absence
Exactly the way you cared less about my presence

You may miss me but I wouldn't care
Yes, I have acquired this flair
You may be sorry for many things
But I would be thankful for beautiful things life brings

Nothing would now bring me low
I have become strong to just let you know
I have ruined my life enough
Now, its Time for me to have all the happy stuff...



*Always be our self and be honest with feelings when in a relationship*
*If we have spoken the 4 letters word, please use the 5 letters word, TRUST*

No comments:

Post a Comment