Wednesday, November 28, 2012

24 Hours A Day At Home

Sitting at the corner, sometimes life gets you into a corner?

Open up my small dead-fish eyes, on the messy bed I lie
Waking up early for brunch, yet I prepare my own lunch
Just an amateur cook, without Emmanuel Stroobant look
Grab some books to read, to charge the brain in my head
I am staying on the net, surfing all infos and datas I can get
Just playing some games, all the villains are getting lame
Searching for someone to chat, yet no one puts down their hat
Pumping steel and working out, I don't have arthritis and gout 
In the garden I jog, no one wishes to grow into a lazy hog
Lying myself on the bed to sleep, waiting for the time to slip
Staying alone at home half day, this is as much as I can say...



No comments:

Post a Comment