Sunday, November 4, 2012

What's The Trouble On Your Mind?

Mood: Bad case of insomnia with an "unstable" mind...
Remedy: Listening to 苏打绿(Sodagreen)- 你在烦恼什么?(What's The Trouble On Your Mind?)
Causes of blogging: 101% Insomnia. I found this Chinese song meaningful and suit my mood. I hate to admit it I almost cry whenever I listen to this song, because it is a really touching one...As a result, I planned to translate the lyric into English language...and here it is:


The music video starts with a pitiful girl getting bullied by a group of girls...


There's no flower that never wither
There's no wave that never recede
There's no light that always shines
What's the trouble on your mind?

There's no scar that always stays
There's wound that always heals
There's no desperation that won't stop
So why are you feeling so depressed?

Time passes, leaving no traces
Life is not always full of conflicts
Never fear of every moment you spent
They formed the life you're living now...

No comments:

Post a Comment