Thursday, June 9, 2011

What Should I Do?


Please tell me what should I do?
If I see her frowning like a Dodo.
She's not a girl from the era of Edo.
Neither living in a luxurious condo.

I like her, real and simple.
She's gorgeous in purple.
Stepping out from the temple.
I suddenly have goose pimple.

She makes me tell her a joke.
But she suddenly gets a choke.
Luckily, I was not broke.
So, I plan to buy her a Coke.

I always want to see her smiles.
Away she lives thousand miles.
Saw her teeth arranged like tiles.
My heart beats as fast as missiles.

Wow, her hair shapes like blobs.
I am not munching corncobs.
Not wearing any Marc Jacobs.
But I had worked a few jobs.

I just don't want to see her cry.
A tissue to wipe her tears dry.
Look, I always give my best try.
Coz I'm not a small, timid fry.

The ballad of pair of doves.
Ends with peace and love.
Her hand in satin gloves.
Pure white as garlic clove.






No comments:

Post a Comment