Saturday, June 25, 2011

Epic Conversations


Girl: I'm not slim and sexy.
Guy: What I'm searching for is not a supermodel.

Girl: I'm not pretty.
Guy: What I'm searching for is not a fairy.

Girl: I don't know how to cook.
Guy: What I'm searching for is not a chef.

Girl: I'm not good in academics.
Guy: What I'm searching for is not a genius.

Girl: I'm not gentle enough.
Guy: What I'm searching for is not a maid.

Girl: Then...what are you searching for?
Guy: I'm searching for you...Coz all I need is you.

(Seen on Facebook, translated from Chinese language)


My Advices:
1. Guys, just be yourself, be gentle and be romantic to the one you loved...Girls love sweet things like ice-cream, chocolates, candies and of course your sweet words. Be creative...Sometimes, a simple gifts will even melt her heart like peanut butter under the hot sun...Pricey gifts are not always an option...XD

2. Girls, appreciate the one and only guy that always stay by your side, give a shoulder for you to lean on and listen to you...whenever you were in the tears of happiness or sadness...Be confidence...A guy won't choose to love you, if you are not special to him...Useful gifts are more practical than pricey gifts...XD

3. Always spend some time to communicate, laugh and joke with your loved ones ( don't forget your parents too), even if both individuals were busy with own life...Coz that shows how much you love and care...

4. Be honest and trustworthy in a relationship...Girl friends/ Boy friends aren't your kindergarten playmates...Even Pinocchio knows when to stop telling lies...Coz he knows having a long nose is not charming at all...

5. Guys, don't be a green-eyed monster like The Hulk...Coz the moment you showed your jealousy, you were exposing your lack of confidence to the guy, that might walk away with your girl; Girls, unleash your jealousy...Coz that shows how much you were in love with your man...And you will scare your competitors away...XD

Easier said than done...Why not prove it now? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment