Monday, June 27, 2011

Life Ain't Really Suck

Can you live stronger than this tiny beetle?


Jumping off the building, what an emo teen
That shows why you are not living that keen
In the process you damage your spleen
Your soul breaks, no where to be seen

I see you fell into the underground pit
You found drug and developed a habit
Drug gives your throat a quick slit
The Grim Reaper will give you a bit

It's cool to see the tattoo on your wrist
But that ain't nice fighting with your fist
I bet you are just like living in the mist
Only the cops will give your life a twist

Hey, I know life ain't that smooth-sailing
It's pointless to go moaning and wailing
All you need to get is a counselling
Before your great life start failing

Welcome to the counselling session
You ain't giving the wrong impression
Tell me that your life is full of passion
While I'm listening to your confession

Trapped in there I suffocate
Helping you to resuscitate
But the oxygen won't hesitate
Well...I just hope it's not too late

Don't just be a sitting duck
Waiting for your faint luck
Throwing away all your buck
Tell you, life ain't really suck









1 comment:

  1. Just viewed your blog, dude...Interesting, seemed like you are enjoying your college life, and you have good command in English too...Yea, gonna follow your blog...I'm still a beginner and amateur,nth special in my blog...very few pics and apps...XD

    ReplyDelete