Sunday, December 9, 2012

Shiver

The branch shivering in the freezing winter...

Even if the endless sadness steals you away
Tell me that our hearts separating is impossible
No matter what happens tomorrow, is when I see your back I try to reach
I didn't stop loving, because I don't want to forget about believing again
The habit of averting my eyes, ambiguous replies and lies I can't laugh at

Even if the endless sadness drifts you away
Tell me that our hearts breaking is impossible
Words for filling the far distance between us can't be found
Within the passing seasons, I know I can't be able to catch up with you
I will say those days can't be recalled, but unforgettable
Even if there will be no more than this, I will accept them

When in time I don't return, please don't let your tears fall
If you tell me that my heart forgets about you, that is impossible
Through loss I learnt of a tomorrow where you're crying
I could finally see your face, yet can no longer touch it
You just see me lying there with a smile on my lips

Even if the endless sadness steals me away
Don't forget when you thought "goodbye" was a lie in those days
While we've known each other for long, the sky and dreams you saw alone
They remain as if still on that day, nothing changes inside of me
Now and forever...







No comments:

Post a Comment