Saturday, October 8, 2011

Opposite Eyes



Sitting next to you
Inside your pupil I see myself
I am munching something spicy
Sipping at my lemon tea, feeling icy
Sitting next to me
Inside my pupil you see yourself
You are munching something cheesy
Sipping at your refreshing Pepsi

Your sleepy eyes make me feel dreamy
Bits of food fly out from my mouth
They get entangled in your hair
My dreamy eyes make you feel sleepy
Cubes of ice fly out from your cup
They fall and land on the floor
We are talking about the past
I am thinking of the future too

I may look like a strong guy
But inside I am always timid and careful
Telling true stories and never boastful
You may look like a gentle girl
But inside you are always independent and strong
Knowing how to choose between right and wrong
Both of us are still healthy and young
We are just part of the Yin and Yang.






No comments:

Post a Comment