Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Ryhme Time



  • I am not a fierce lion, very tame...knowing you, my life never feel lame...falling in love is not playing game...without you, my life will never be the same...

  • I am drawing your face with a chalk...remembering all the words to me, you talk...reminiscing all the paths we always walk...and you are the girl that I always stalk...

  • Not a sorceress living in the lair...you have jet black flowing hair...we are going out in pair...ready to have fun at the fun fair...

  • Living in this nation...without any discrimination...starting everyday with determination...walking towards my destination...with you, my life is full of fascination...

  • Hi, my name is not Sam...and it's been so long I never try to webcam...I am doing revision for the coming exam...always thinking of you, how terrible I am...

  • You are a lady, I am a tramp...finished the letter, switching off the lamp...sending you a letter without a stamp...feeling nervous, my heart feels like fasten by clamp...

  • Standing in the arena, I'm ready for a duel...the reality is always harsh and cruel...never give up for the next sequel...even though my body is running out of fuel...

  • Having one mouth with a pair of eyes and ears...flowing out from my eyes are tears...death and loneliness are my two fears...pay promises with actions, but no swears...

  • Drinking vodka in the cabaret...true love is really difficult to get...falling in love, never feel regret...you are still young, no need to fret...

  • Grab my hands when I fall...so that I can get up and stand tall...with my spririt bouncing like ball...my skin grows thick like concrete wall...

  • Sleeping soundly without a snore...drinking coffee sleepiness no more...why did I always get an ignore?

  • Standing in the middle of the rain...I saw you next to the window pane...slowly jog down my memory lane...your smile is as sweet as candy cane...

  • Ready to go into a slumber...on my bed made of timber...your smile, I will always remember...every year from January to December...

  • I am an imperfect man, but not living with sin...I try beer and wine, but not whiskey and gin...please don't dump me into the bin...because tears will flow down to my chin...

  • I am walking fast, without a limp...hanging out with girls, but I am not a pimp...training to get huge arms, not the legs of a shrimp...I am just a guy, without the look of a chimp...







No comments:

Post a Comment