Friday, July 8, 2011

Where You Go?


Where you go?
I miss you so
And I find myself trying to stay by the phone
Cause you always help me to not feel so alone
You do not reply my messages
Yea, I'm waiting them for ages
The silent respond of you worries me
I'm thinking of this when eating mee (noodle)
You maybe have to do some chores, busy
Maybe you hang out with friends, happy
I know sometimes I am such a big bully
Maybe my last message makes you angry
I am always waiting for you on the MSN
Yet I didn't even see the shadow of an ant
Hoping for your status to turn green
I am wondering where have you been
On Facebook, I want to give you a poke
You can try listen to my lame, silly joke
The weather is now windy and cloudy
I don't know whether you are moody
But, you can always find me for a great chat
Late until midnight, like a rat-hunting cat

No comments:

Post a Comment