Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Promise


I am visiting the grave
Trying hard to be brave
I walk through the grass
Holding the hand of a lass

The crow stands at the tombstone
I wonder did I have sins to atone?
No, I just come to seal a deal
Oh, it turns out to be an appeal

Old man, how are you doing?
I know I am quite annoying
But please spare me some time
I am not a clown paid to mime

As a sign of respect to you
So, I came here to tell you
Well, my heart is going to swirl
See, I fall in love with your girl

I know you can't hear me
You can't even reply to me
Stay up there, you are looking down
Looking at her in the wedding gown

I vow to love and protect her forever
Like how I love my kidney and liver
Standing in front of your premise
I am honestly making a promise

2 comments:

  1. woa....oppa is a romantic man....show your love letter to her^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I am, if I was hopelessly falling in love with someone...some of these are not love letters, sometimes in the middle of the nite, words are jumping in my head, so I decided to write something, before I forgetting them the next morning...^^

    ReplyDelete