Thursday, May 12, 2011

Me Giving Opinions ???


The time was about 1.00am, my eyes were still wide opened, staring into my notebook screen...
It was a quiet morning (I guessed), after doing a little bit revision for the coming exam...
Sipping my Lipton milk tea, munching Chipsmore chocolate chips cookies,
I viewed and shared some music videos on Youtube...
I signed in to FB and MSN for a while, to have a casual chat with some friends...
Just socialize n flirting with one or two, i guessed (ehem~coughing)...
To be honest, I don't know why some people have the abilities to chat with lots of people at the same time...
Suddenly, there was a KPLI friend I made in my teacher-training college, messaged me on FB...
He was a friendly Indian guy, named Naveen, age and status unknown, from Klang...
And he could understand and speak Chinese fluetly (haha~almost like the bullet of M-16)...
Well, his message sounded like this:

Could you please FB message me 3-4 sentences of your thoughts on each of the 5 topics?
1. Human interest
2. Journey to the future (not Journey To The West?)
3. Tech savvy
4. A way of life
5. Job satisfaction

In my mind: Wow, these were really high level questions...and I never think of them before...
And I'm not a good thinker like Socrates or Aristotle...
However, as a friend, sometimes I really enjoy sharing my thoughts with others...
Nevermind, I'm a night people, and I'm still waiting for a friend in MSN, because she was away for a while (I had a tendency of waiting, what a stalking weirdo, hahaha~)...

Without a second thought, my well-spring of wisdom (my brain) was filled with ideas...
Possessed by tonnes of ideas, my fingers bursting with energy...
They danced and stomped madly on the keyboard (it was not a ballet, maybe paso doble)...
I thought some priests need to exorcise my uncontrollable fingers...

I couldn't resist the questions' temptation...
So, my fingers remained in a trance condition...
In the end, they stopped due to overwhelming exhaustion...
And here were my replies for the questions: (sounds poetic, huh?)

  • "Human Interest - People tend to do things they preferred n interested in life, but sometimes life is not as perfect as we expected, coz we sometimes have to do what we felt reluctant to do...The most important is to shed off that negative thoughts which will conflict with what we are doing...

  • Journey to the future - We always think of what will happen in the future, coz it seemed to be so far, yet so near...However, the most important is did we do enough preparation to face the future? The future always awaits us, it won't run away, but human tend to escape the future, bcoz they are not well-prepared to face it...

    Tech savvy - As the human of 21st century, we are exposed to tech savvy devices and gadgets everyday...However, did you ever think of tech savvy gadgets actually slow us down, if we depend on them for too much? For example, if we rely on calculator too much, our skill in mental arithmatic will become weak...
      • A way of life - Every people has their own way of living, we can't stereotype people by judging their own way of living...Bcoz everyone is brought up in different environments, different aspects of socio-economy and education status. However, the most important is, a human should live with honour/dignity and walk on the right, healthy path...Never ever sell out our soul, by indulging in drugs, free-sex n other unhealthy habits..

        Job satisfaction - As we know, youngsters nowadays are quite choosy when comes to choosing their own carriers...Due to the hardship in life, sometimes people work...For some people, they work to gain money and lead a life of materialism and hedonism...That's why many youngsters nowadays, they consider too much on their salary before seeking a job...They just want a job with high salary which satisfies them, in fact they are not really enjoy doing their job...Sometimes, human did wished for too much than they actually deserved...Sometimes, the ideology of the society did changed them...For example, some parents always want their children to get a good job with high paids when growing up...This kind of ideology will spread from generations to generations...And most people who didn't enjoy their work will lead to the increasing of social problems..."
In the end, I hoped that my opinion could really help Naveen...It took me 15 minutes to answer all the questions, but it was worth it, because I got the opportunity to squeeze the juice out of my brain...After that, here i am, writing the blog now...Oops...My friend suddenly signed off from her MSN...Maybe I already forgotten about her, so she just left...Hmmm...I was sure that she felt tired and went into her dreamland...It was okay, I used to get "dumped" already (hahaha~ laughing)...Hey, Uncle Chong, don't think too much...You'll go nuts like Captain Jack Sparrow (my innerself told me)...It was 2.45am now, guessed it was time for me to rest too...
Sweet dream, everyone...^^
(Switching off the lamp, lying on the bed, staring into the ceiling, my dead-fish eyes slowly closed, snoring...)

No comments:

Post a Comment