Sunday, May 29, 2011

How Valuable You Are?


Every objects on this earth have value. You named it, they have it...For example, even the waste products that seem worthless in the kitchen can be used as fertilizer in the garden; mineral stone like diamond worth billions and caused bloodshed in humanity.

Therefore, I believe everyone has their own value. That's how valuable our parents are, they are irreplaceable. That is because they gave us life, to roam the earth, to breath and to love others. However, for people nowadays, they tend to value people at the first impression, and that "kill off" lots of potentially-budding relationship and friendship.

As a future teacher, my job is to teach and improve a student's weakness. Never ever condemn about their weakness or mock at them, because there's always value in every little soul. When I mentioned value here, it means their self-esteem. To cause embarrassment or giving discouraging remarks to kids will only hinder their learning process. When the glasses in their tiny hearts had started to crack, it always take time to mend them back in shape.

A teacher's job is to be a motivator that never give up in educating the students. Moral values and love are showered in class, so that the students will have a conducive learning environment. Through a well-balanced education, from generations to generations, students will be mound into valuable human and citizens. In real life, they have other roles to play as well, such as husbands, wives, mothers, fathers and other future roles. Teachers should teach kids to see good value in others, instead of judging a book by its cover.

Usually, in daily life, society always associate plump size or chubby people with laziness and clumsiness. However, I think they are always the easy going and cheerful one. As their friends, what we can do is helping them to overcome their weaknesses, for example, go jogging or doing other sports activities with them, besides sharing some tips of healthy eating with them.

When comes to relationship, every men and ladies also has their own values and everyone set their value differently. That's why we see why some guys and girls out there are playing hard to get. Playing hard to get is actually a state of creating challenges in a relationship, to test how far the person likes or appreciates us. People love challenges, and he/she will tend to appreciate him/her more, if both souls succeed in getting into a relationship.

There's one situation like this: I knew a girl since last year, and we did chat a lot almost daily. Sometimes, due to our insomnia, we even chat until 3 a.m. till 4 a.m. I found that there's something in her that attracted me, especially her strong personality, wittiness and intelligence shown in chatting. Through communication, I did learn about some of her personalities and values in life. Before that, I think she was a cool, not-easy-to-approach type; but I was wrong, never judge a book by its cover! In fact, she was friendly, humble, positive and non-judgmental.

In my social circle, I only had few female friends, which I could trust, and I'm glad to have a female friend like her. I respect and appreciate her, and I think I couldn't afford to lose her either. I'm not sure whether I did fall for her, but usually when i didn't see her online at certain time, I would be feeling that I miss her so much. Then, I would keep myself busy, doing things such as reading, blogging, listening to songs and surfing the internet. Whenever she signs in, with the green colour "Available" sign, I'll be in a happy and good mood, feeling like jumping sky high. I also like the way she convey her thoughts: short, simple, yet meaningful...Chatting with her can be quite comfortable and relaxing.

Well, looks like I was too absorbed in my own world, few minute ago. In the end, I think the most important is how well you appreciate and value your own friends and loved ones. Treasure them before it's too late; love them before they left you; hug them to comfort their heart; kiss them if you love them...Actions must always louder than words, keep in mind !!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment