Thursday, November 24, 2011

Home Alone

Time flies...Two weeks...Wonder what will I learn and experience?


Two weeks my parent off to New Zealand
Leaving the house to be my Wonderland
Guess I will be missing all of their nagging
Staying up late with my eye bags sagging
No birds' nests, shark fins and abalones
Cooking soup with fish and chicken bones
In the kitchen, I am trying to be creative
In my thinking, I am trying to be positive
When it rains, worrying about the flood
Saving things with my sweat and blood
Lots of chores to do, I am really busy
Staying alone at home, did I feel cosy?
Waiting by the phone, expecting a call
Feeling bored, I try talking to the wall
Blasting off musics to ward off the boring
Lying on my bed like a log, I am snoring
Papa and mama, sayonara and bon voyage
Thanks for giving me support and courage.


.


No comments:

Post a Comment