Friday, September 9, 2011

HB, My Friend, Eugyne


Hi, Eugyne...
Looking cute and sweet
Wearing a sweater prettily-knit
Pkok's there...
Looking cool and neat
Waiting for you at the street

Sorry, friend...
I don't have cash to give a treat
And I don't know how to tweet
It's not that I don't give a shit*
Happy 21st Birthday, I sincerely greet
Wishing both of you, forever sweet...XD

* don't give a shit=don't care, sorry for the rude usage of word, I just wanna rhyme up the words...>.<

P/S: Have fun and enjoy yourself in this wonderful, romantic weekend...^^

(For my housemate, Pkok's GF, Eugyne, and she's also a friend of mine)

2 comments:

  1. wow~~~~i am soooo surprise^^thankss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...Welcome, Eugyene...just a simple poem from me, nothing special...

    ReplyDelete