Friday, September 30, 2011

James "Burn"


My hair is charcoal black, burnt by pyre
I am not as charming as the Lord Vampire
Inside my heart, feels like the prints on tyre
It feels like getting punctured by barb wire
My third name is just merely *woods in fire
Trying to get myself free from a quagmire
I always dream of owning a huge empire
Where servants and maids call me "Sire!"
But I plan to live like *Sam in *The Shire
Working hard and never feeling tired.



* woods in fire = 钟泽燊 (3 fire characters on 1 wood character)

* Samwise Gamgee, later known as Samwise Gardner and commonly as Sam, is a fictional character in J. R. R.Tolkien's legendarium. Samwise is one of the chief characters in Tolkien's novel The Lord of the Rings, in which he fills an archetypical role as the sidekick of the protagonist, Frodo Baggins.

* The Shire is a region of J. R. R. Tolkien's fictional Middle-earth, described in The Lord of the Rings and other works. The Shire refers to an area settled exclusively by Hobbits and largely removed from the goings-on in the rest of Middle-earth. It is located in the northwest of the continent, in the large region of Eriador and the Kingdom of Arnor. Its name in Westron was Sûza "Shire" or Sûzat "The Shire". Its name in Sindarin was i Drann.





No comments:

Post a Comment