Monday, October 29, 2012

Dee Ee Ay Tee Aitch

Sometimes they take people, and they don't say why; sometimes people leave and they never say goodbye; sometimes there are no second chances to say I love you; sometimes there are no next times; sometimes you lose someone and you feel like your heart has followed them to heaven and sometimes there is just nothing you can do to make the tears stop...


I saw a dead cat rotten at the roadside
Huge jellyfish stranded at the seaside
Lovelorn boy drinks a bottle of pesticide
Scars on wrists, proof of commit suicide
The man opposite died in homicide
Innocent eyes of the dead open wide
Bury or cremate? The family decide
Endless prayers for believers to recite
Heaven or Hell, you choose which side?

1 comment:

  1. I was originally drawn to this post for the fabulous image that you posted, but I have to say that I am glad I stopped by to check out the post because that poem is pretty cool too. Great job James! :)

    ReplyDelete