Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Like An Astronaut

Astronaut can be a cool job, but no one understands the loneliness...


Can anybody hear me?
Am I talking to myself?
Can anybody see me?
Am I laughing at myself?

My mind is running empty
In this search for someone else
My dusty hands are dirty
In this search for something else

People never look right through me
Her image just static in my head
Even the busyness drifts through me
My heart feels as heavy as lead

Can anybody tell me why I'm lonely as a satellite?
When I switch off my bedroom light
Can anybody tell me how to fly a kite?
When I am just a kid, I fear of height

Cause tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut
Sending SOS from a tiny box
I am not an alien with a hideous snout
Been working hard like an ox

I am deafened by the silence
Is it something that I've done?
Peaceful heart never in violence
Is it really there or none?

And I lost all signal when I landed here
Now I am stuck out here and the world forgot
I slowly remove all my heavy space gear
Feeling glad and thankful for what I've got....










No comments:

Post a Comment