Sunday, March 11, 2012

Thinking Too Much?

Seeing the girl in my list, she's walking in the mist...

It was a sunny afternoon
I woke up with a sudden wetness in my eyes
Just had a very strange dream
I seemed like turning invisible
When I tried to speak, no one hears me
When I tried to hold people's hand
Lifeless, I can't feel anything
When I tried to walk passed people
I walked through others instead
Waking up, I started to wonder:
Am I dead or I had changed into someone?
A stranger others won't recognize anymore
No one will ever listen to me or respond to me
No one will realise about my existence
No one will care about my feelings
Deep inside, I know I am still the same
Maybe other people had changed
But I'll never forget those who are my friends
And others whom I love and appreciate
I always trying not to think too much
But I just couldn't help it when I was alone
Sometimes, I just missed the moments
Happened in the past, where we used to talk
To joke, to laugh and sharing thoughts
But I couldn't walk back to past or into the future
Because the time machine never exist
Sometimes I wished to let go all of my memory
But I know I just couldn't afford to lose it
I don't want to forget those who appeared in my life
Or the important words and advice told by others
I just don't want to miss a single thing in my life
I pray that tomorrow will be a better day...

No comments:

Post a Comment